Sunday 14 September 2014

I'm Back!!!

Hi guys, just a quick post to say I'm back from my trip. While I was away I left the OF in the very capable hands of Bhattu Krishna, it's not normally something I can do, but while I was away he fixed the remaining Copa Libertadores 2014 player names, finished off the remaining Championship kits & updated lots of player boots which is great & I would like to say a massive thank you to him for doing that.

I've gone through Duck No.99's transfer page as well as the comments you have left on here & on my transfers page since I got back & updated my list. Check it & if you think something is missing now is the time to let me know. This week I will fix the team line ups, add as many missing players as possible & update a few more kits, then release the final update for PES 2014. Next week I will announce my plans for PES 2015 & of course the demo for it is out this week :)

Again I would like to remind you all that next month I will be taking part in a 24 hour walk for cancer research & I would love any of you who can spare some money to make donations. Any money donated to me by the usual way will be added plus if you want something special for PES 2014 then here are the options...

AU$20 - I will create any team not in the OF for you that can be imported over any unlicensed team including kits, emblem and correct players with correct stats and at least the correct skin colour/hairstyle and accessories.

AU$5 - I will fix the appearances for every player for any team in the OF with at least the correct skin colour/hairstyle and accessories

Donations can be made here http://fundraising.cancer.org.au/site/TR/RelayforLife/CCNSW?px=1018858&pg=personal&fr_id=1860 Once you have made your donation send me a email with the team you want and I will let you know when to expect it. If you want to donate but can't make it through that link then email me and I will give you a alternate way to donate.

Cheers, Paul

26 comments:

  1. Thanx Paul & Bhattu Krishna to bring the game more license ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BiG BiG Thanx Paul & Team ;)
    When the final update will be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, will be out by next weekend ;)

      Delete
  3. dear paul, please update newest kits.. especially for liga bbva and barclays premier league. and create munir el haddadi for barca please.. thankyou for all your work i enjoy it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paul we are back [ WE ARE UNITED ]

    Looking Forward #PES2015

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Paul,

    Kindly share how to convert BLUS to BLES files (just a reminder as your feedback earlier :) )

    Again, thanks for your great jobs./.

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the latest version of Bruteforce, select the file & press Ctrl+I then type in the BLUS code (for PES 2014 BLUS31322) & you are done ;)

      Delete
  6. Depends how it is implemented, it could cause more trouble if each update defaults all the created teams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paul,

    four more transfers:

    Jonas (FC Valencia/free agent) -> Benfica
    McDonald Mariga (Inter Milan/free agent) -> FC Parma
    Mario Sampirisi (SC Olhanense/CFC Genoa) -> Vicenza Calcio (on loan)
    Ryan Koolwijk (NEC Nijmegen/free agent) -> FC Dordrecht

    Duck No.99

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys can sombody help me , where can i find playrrs with no jobs so i can give them ,

    And in the ML also where can i find this players i see players with no job in the transfer menu but i cant go in the whole menu with all the players with no jobs if i go fpr search i can choose the option to put names clubnames enz. plz help thx !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you will only need to change the kits, teams/leagues/cups emblems & names, appearances...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will just have to wait for more info about editing & updates to be released ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember them saying they will have second divisions for each league. like the 'English league' I hope they will have real players and formations and the only thing that is not real would be the kit and the silly names like Yorkshire orange !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nilmar (Al Rayyan > Internacional)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can someone response me ?? Comment above

      Delete
    2. Nilmar is going to be number 7, as Otávio (previous #7) went to Porto!

      Delete
  13. It's not 2nd divisions fore all teams, just some. I guess the leagues that are licensed already will have licenses 2nd divisions but those that aren't won't so the Championship will most likely be like the Premier League with real players etc, just fake kits & team names. We will find out for sure when all the licenses are announced.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Romarinho (Corinthians ---> El Jaish)
    Deretti (Grêmio ---> Joinville not in game)
    Ailton (Sport Recife ---> Avaí not in game)
    Caio (E.C. Vitória ---> Al Wasl not in game)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thw eredivisie can you fix that excelsior flag is noy correct willem 2 also players have to fix also pec zwolle , Almeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't work on the promoted teams anymore.

      Delete
    2. Lots of teams have players to add, I'm working on them, but the promoted teams are not in the OF any more.

      Delete